CS/CS/HB 631: Ad Val Tax/Permanently Disabled Vet
JOINT RESOLUTION by Sansom ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Adams ; Allen ; Altman ; Ambler ; Baxley ; Brummer ; Carroll ; Cretul ; Domino ; Glorioso ; Grimsley ; Hasner ; Homan ; Hukill ; Kottkamp ; Legg ; Poppell ; Porth ; Proctor ; Reagan ; Sands ; Sobel ; Stargel
Ad Val Tax/Permanently Disabled Vet; constitutional amendment to provide discount from amount of ad valorem tax on homestead of partially or totally permanently disabled veteran who is age 65 or older who was Fla. resident at time of entering military service, whose disability was combat-related, & who was honorably discharged; to specify percentage of discount as equal to percentage of veteran's permanent service-connected disability, etc. Amends s. 6, Art. VII.
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Military & Veteran Affairs (SAC); Finance & Tax (FC); State Administration Council
• On Committee agenda-- Military & Veteran Affairs (SAC), 02/22/06, 1:30 pm, 24-H
• Favorable by Military & Veteran Affairs (SAC); YEAS 7 NAYS 0; Now in Finance & Tax (FC)
• Introduced, referred to Military & Veteran Affairs (SAC); Finance & Tax (FC); State Administration Council -HJ 00054; On Committee agenda-- Military & Veteran Affairs (SAC), 02/22/06, 1:30 pm, 24-H; Favorable by Military & Veteran Affairs (SAC); YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 00142; Now in Finance & Tax (FC) -HJ 00142
• On Committee agenda-- Finance & Tax (FC), 03/22/06, 4:15 pm, 404-H
• Favorable with CS amendment by Finance & Tax (FC); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00300
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in State Administration Council -HJ 00300; On Council agenda-- State Administration Council, 03/29/06, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by- State Administration Council; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 00343
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 6.3(b); Placed on Calendar -HJ 00343
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 00470; Ordered engrossed -HJ 00470
• Read third time -HJ 00522; Passed as amended; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 00523
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Community Affairs; Government Efficiency Appropriations; Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00658
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Government Efficiency Appropriations; Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00709; Substituted for CS/SJR 194 -SJ 00709; Read second time -SJ 00709
• Read third time -SJ 00751; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00751; Passed as amended; YEAS 37 NAYS 1 -SJ 00752
• In returning messages
• Concurred -HJ 01238; Passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 01239; Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 01327
• Signed by Officers and filed with Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.