SB 676: Official State Pie/Key Lime
GENERAL BILL by Bullard
Official State Pie/Key Lime; designates key lime pie as official state pie. Creates 15.052.
Last Action: 6/20/2006 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-236
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Agriculture; Governmental Oversight and Productivity
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/08/06, 9:00 am, 37-S
• Introduced, referred to Agriculture; Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00085; On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/08/06, 9:00 am, 37-S
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00229
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00229
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 03/22/06, 2:15 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by- Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00317
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00317
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00354; Read second time -SJ 00351; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00351; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00351
• Read third time -SJ 00369; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00369; Passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 1 -SJ 00369
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01127
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 453 -HJ 01189; Read second time -HJ 01189; Amendment(s) failed -HJ 01189; Read third time -HJ 01189; Passed; YEAS 106 NAYS 14 -HJ 01189
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00968
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-236
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.