CS/HB 7175: Vessels
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Regulation Committee ; Needelman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Goldstein
Vessels; authorizes use of certain funds for local boating related projects & activities; authorizes marina owners, operators, employees, & agents to take actions to secure vessels during severe weather & to charge fees & be held harmless for such service; authorizes local governments to require certain permits or registration for floating vessel platforms or floating boat lifts under certain circumstances, etc. Amends FS.
Last Action: 6/26/2006 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-309
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to State Resources Council -HJ 00292
• Introduced -HJ 00292
• On Council agenda-- State Resources Council, 04/05/06, 8:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by- State Resources Council; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00407
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 6.3(b)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00407
• Placed on Special Order Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 00561; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00562; Ordered engrossed -HJ 00562
• Read third time -HJ 00591; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00591; Passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 1 -HJ 00591
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Transportation; Environmental Preservation; Judiciary; Domestic Security; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00843
• Withdrawn from Transportation; Environmental Preservation; Judiciary; Domestic Security; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00923; Substituted for CS/CS/SB 2128 -SJ 00923; Read second time -SJ 00923
• Read third time -SJ 01056; Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 01056
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 01644
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-309
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.