CS/SB 918: Medical Schools
GENERAL BILL by Health Care ; Constantine ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Peaden ; Villalobos ; Posey ; Garcia ; Webster ; Diaz de la Portilla ; Baker ; Margolis ; Haridopolos ; Bullard ; King ; Wilson ; Hill ; Dawson ; Rich
Medical Schools; authorizes college of medicine at University of Central Florida; authorizes college of medicine at Fla. International University. Creates 1004.384,.385.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 House - Died in Messages, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1237 (Ch. 2006-58)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Care; Judiciary; Health and Human Services Appropriations; Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar
• Introduced, referred to Health Care; Judiciary; Health and Human Services Appropriations; Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00096
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 04/04/06, 3:15 pm, 412-K
• CS by Health Care; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00398; CS read first time on 04/06/06 -SJ 00404
• Withdrawn from- Judiciary; Health and Human Services Appropriations; Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00373; Rereferred to- Education Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00373
• Now in Education Appropriations -SJ 00398
• On Committee agenda-- Education Appropriations, 04/18/06, 4:15 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by Education Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 2 -SJ 00447
• Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00447; On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means, 04/24/06, 12:00 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by- Ways and Means; YEAS 11 NAYS 4 -SJ 00579; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00579
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00696; Read second time -SJ 00680
• Read third time -SJ 00728; CS passed; YEAS 32 NAYS 5 -SJ 00728
• In Messages
• Died in Messages, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1237 (Ch. 2006-58)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.