SB 1032: Bicycle Safety [EPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Bullard
Bicycle Safety [EPCC]; revises safety standard requirements for bicycle helmets that must be worn by certain riders & passengers; provides for enforcement of certain bicycle equipment requirements; provides penalties for violations; provides for dismissal of first offense. Amends 316.2065.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 Senate - Died in Committee on Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Transportation; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Transportation; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00062
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 04/09/07, 1:15 pm, 37-S
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00328
• Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00328
• Died in Committee on Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.