CS/CS/SB 1200: Wireless Communications Funds [RPCC]
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Communications and Public Utilities ; Bennett
Wireless Communications Funds [RPCC]; redesignates Wireless Emergency Telephone System Fund as "Emergency Communications Number E911 System Fund"; requires that all revenues derived from fee levied by county on local exchange subscribers be paid into State Treasury by specified date & that moneys be accounted for in special fund; requires wireless provider to submit sworn invoices in order to support claims for reimbursement of allowable costs, etc. Amends 365.173.
Last Action: 4/27/2007 Senate - Substituted CS/CS/HB 921 -SJ 00679; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/HB 921 (Ch. 2007-79), CS/CS/HB 919 (Ch. 2007-78) -SJ 00679
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Communications and Public Utilities; Community Affairs; Finance and Tax; General Government Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Communications and Public Utilities; Community Affairs; Finance and Tax; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00069
• On Committee agenda-- Communications and Public Utilities, 03/14/07, 3:00 pm, 301-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Communications and Public Utilities, 03/29/07, 9:30 am, 301-S
• CS by Communications and Public Utilities; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00329; CS read 1st time on 04/11/07 -SJ 00335
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00329
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs -SJ 00403; Now in Finance and Tax
• Withdrawn from Finance and Tax -SJ 00490; Now in General Government Appropriations; On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/24/07, 8:15 am, 401-S
• CS/CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00545; CS read 1st time on 04/25/07 -SJ 00553; Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2); Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00545
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00590
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 921 -SJ 00679; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/HB 921 (Ch. 2007-79), CS/CS/HB 919 (Ch. 2007-78) -SJ 00679
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.