CS/CS/HB 1325: Don Davis Entertainment Industry Act [EPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Policy & Budget Council ; Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council ; Davis ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Dick ; Peterman ; Porth ; Zapata ; Murzin ; Robaina ; Llorente ; Traviesa ; Meadows ; Bullard ; Holder ; Culp ; Planas ; Cretul ; Ambler ; Williams, T. ; Fields ; Seiler ; Patronis ; Nelson ; Roberson, Y ; Precourt ; Homan ; Hays
Don Davis Entertainment Industry Act [EPCC]; cites act as "Don Davis Entertainment Industry Economic Development Act"; revises said industry financial incentive program; provides for submittal & approval of application under program; provides for verification of which expenditures concerning entertainment production qualify for incentive funding under program; requires inclusion of marketing materials promoting this state as condition of receiving incentive funding, etc. Amends FS. APPROPRIATION: $25,000,000.
Last Action: 6/12/2007 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-125
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council; Policy & Budget Council
• Introduced, referred to Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00093; Referred to Economic Development (EEI) by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council -HJ 00128; On Committee agenda-- Economic Development (EEI), 03/08/07, 8:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Economic Development (EEI); YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 00179; Now in Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council -HJ 00179
• On Council agenda-- Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council, 03/15/07, 10:15 am, 404-H
• CS by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 00232
• CS read 1st time on 03/21/07 -HJ 00241; CS filed; Now in Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00232, -HJ 00257
• On Council agenda-- Policy & Budget Council, 04/05/07, 9:00 am, 212-K
• CS/CS by- Policy & Budget Council; YEAS 31 NAYS 0 -HJ 00353
• CS read 1st time on 04/09/07 -HJ 00352; CS filed
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00395
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00606; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00606; Read 3rd time -HJ 00606; CS passed as amended; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 00606
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Commerce; Finance and Tax -SJ 00872; Withdrawn from Commerce; Finance and Tax -SJ 00796; Substituted for CS/SB 96 -SJ 00796; Read 2nd time -SJ 00797; Amendment(s) adopted (551654, 245728) -SJ 00797; Read 3rd time -SJ 00799; CS passed as amended (551654, 373914); YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 00799; Reconsidered -SJ 00801; Amendment(s) reconsidered, adopted as amended -SJ 00801; CS passed as amended (864564, 551654, 245728); YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 00801
• In returning messages
• Was taken up -HJ 01046; Concurred -HJ 01047; CS passed as amended; YEAS 120 NAYS 0 -HJ 01049; Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 01049
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-125
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.