CS/HB 1373: Community Associations
GENERAL BILL by Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council ; Robaina ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Garcia, L. ; Roberson, Y ; Taylor, P
Community Associations; revises required contents of condominium declaration re ownership share of common elements; authorizes condominium association to limit its response to unit owner inquiries to twice every 30 days; revises responsibility for cost of maintenance of common areas; authorizes board to install hurricane protection that complies with applicable building code; authorizes budget to include reserve accounts for capital expenditures, etc. Amends FS.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 House - Died in Policy & Budget Council, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 902 (Ch. 2007-173)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 00096
• Referred to Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00184
• Referred to Business Regulation (JE) by Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council -HJ 00225
• On Committee agenda-- Business Regulation (JE), 03/22/07, 9:15 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable with 4 amendment(s) by Business Regulation (JE); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00264
• Now in Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council -HJ 00264
• On Council agenda-- Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council, 04/12/07, 8:00 am, Morris Hall --Not considered
• On Council agenda-- Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council, 04/20/07, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 00587
• CS read 1st time on 04/23/07 -HJ 00580; CS filed
• Now in Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00704
• Died in Policy & Budget Council, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 902 (Ch. 2007-173)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.