CS/CS/SB 1624: Insurance/Public Construction Projects [RPCC]
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Banking and Insurance ; Bennett
Insurance/Public Construction Projects [RPCC]; requires purchase of owner-controlled insurance in connection with public construction project if program maintains completed operations insurance coverage for no less than 10 years; exempts contractors & subcontractors working under construction project insured by said insurance program from individually satisfying eligibility requirements for large deductible workers' compensation rating plans, etc. Amends 255.0517.
Last Action: 6/26/2007 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-218
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Governmental Operations; Banking and Insurance; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00109
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Operations, 03/22/07, 1:00 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by Governmental Operations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00256
• Now in Banking and Insurance -SJ 00256
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 04/16/07, 1:30 pm, 412-K
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00439; CS read 1st time on 04/18/07 -SJ 00449
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2); Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00439
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/24/07, 8:15 am, 401-S
• CS/CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00545; CS read 1st time on 04/25/07 -SJ 00554
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2); Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00545
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Placed on Consent Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00672; Read 3rd time -SJ 00673; CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 00673; Immediately certified -SJ 00673
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00897
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for CS/CS/HB 843 -HJ 00924; Read 2nd time -HJ 00924
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00972; CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 00972
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00875
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-218
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.