SB 1748: Insurance Contracts/Workers' Comp. [EPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Gaetz ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Baker ; Bennett ; Lynn
Insurance Contracts/Workers' Comp. [EPCC]; prohibits rejection of workers' compensation insurance policies issued by certain self-insurance funds under certain circumstances. Creates 627.442.
Last Action: 6/19/2007 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-178
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Banking and Insurance; Regulated Industries -SJ 00114
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/20/07, 9:15 am, 412-K
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00216
• Now in Regulated Industries -SJ 00216
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/27/07, 9:00 am, 110-S
• Favorable by- Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00258; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00258
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00500
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00527; Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 00527
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00898
• Placed on Special Order Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for CS/HB 701 -HJ 01005; Read 2nd time -HJ 01005
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 01077
• Read 3rd time -HJ 01380; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 01380; Passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 01381
• In returning messages; Refused to concur, requested House to recede -SJ 01276
• In returning messages; Receded -HJ 01445; Passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 01445
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 01295
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-178
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.