CS/SB 1776: SW Fla. Water Management District [RPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Alexander ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Baker ; Carlton ; Storms ; Bennett ; Dockery ; Aronberg
SW Fla. Water Management District [RPCC]; increases number of governing board members of district; revises residency requirements for vacancies on governing board of district. Amends 373.073.
Last Action: 4/20/2007 Senate - Read 3rd time -SJ 00498; Amendment(s) adopted (924556) -SJ 00498; Substituted CS/HB 1039 -SJ 00498; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/HB 1039 (Ch. 2007-120) -SJ 00498
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Community Affairs -SJ 00116
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/14/07, 1:30 pm, 401-S
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00173; CS read 1st time on 03/20/07 -SJ 00207
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00173
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/29/07, 9:00 am, 412-K
• Favorable by- Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00328
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00328
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00431
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00498; Amendment(s) adopted (924556) -SJ 00498; Substituted CS/HB 1039 -SJ 00498; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/HB 1039 (Ch. 2007-120) -SJ 00498
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.