CS/CS/SB 2022: Pharmacist Kevin Coit Memorial Act [SPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary ; Health Regulation ; Bennett ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Rich
Pharmacist Kevin Coit Memorial Act [SPCC]; authorizes pharmacists to administer influenza virus immunizations to adults; requires that pharmacists authorized to administer influenza virus immunizations provide evidence of current certification by Centers for Disease Control of U.S. Department of Health to supervising physician; creates Task Force for Study of Biotech Competitiveness; provides for expiration of task force, etc. Amends 465.003; creates 465.189.
Last Action: 4/30/2007 Senate - Substituted CS/HB 543 -SJ 00700; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/HB 543 (Ch. 2007-152) -SJ 00700
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Health Regulation; Judiciary -SJ 00129
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 03/21/07, 1:00 pm, 401-S
• CS by Health Regulation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00236; CS read 1st time on 03/22/07 -SJ 00241
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00236
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/10/07, 9:30 am, 110-S --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/17/07, 2:00 pm, 110-S
• CS/CS by- Judiciary; YEAS 6 NAYS 5 -SJ 00491; CS read 1st time on 04/19/07 -SJ 00493
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00491
• Placed on Special Order Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00630; Amendment(s) failed -SJ 00630; Amendment(s) adopted (291964) -SJ 00631; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00631
• Substituted CS/HB 543 -SJ 00700; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/HB 543 (Ch. 2007-152) -SJ 00700
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.