SB 2286: Official Florida Statutes [OPCC]
REVISER'S BILL by King
Official Florida Statutes [OPCC]; adopts Florida Statutes 2007 & designates portions thereof that are to constitute official law of state; provides that Fla. Statutes 2007 shall be effective immediately upon publication; provides that general laws enacted during 2006 regular session prior thereto & not included in Fla. Statutes 2007 are repealed, etc. Amends 11.2421,.2422,.2424,.2425.
Last Action: 3/22/2007 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted HB 7007 -SJ 00228; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 7007 (Ch. 2007-7) -SJ 00228
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Rules -SJ 00106
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/06/07, 15 minutes after recess of session, 110-S
• Introduced, referred to Rules -SJ 00090; On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/06/07, 15 minutes after recess of session, 110-S; Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -SJ 00108
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00108
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted HB 7007 -SJ 00228; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 7007 (Ch. 2007-7) -SJ 00228
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.