CS/SB 2612: Pub. Rec./Business Information [EPCC]
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Operations ; Ring ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Crist
Pub. Rec./Business Information [EPCC]; defines "proprietary confidential business information" & specifies information that does not constitute said information; creates exemption from public-records requirements for said information held by Fla. Opportunity Fund re alternative investments; authorizes court to order release of confidential & exempt records upon making certain findings, etc. Creates 288.96275.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 Senate - Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/HB 83 (Ch. 2007-189), CS/CS/HB 131 (Ch. 2007-190)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Commerce; Governmental Operations; Rules -SJ 00185
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce, 03/27/07, 9:00 am, 401-S
• Favorable with 2 amendment(s) by Commerce (640144, 541686); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00257
• Now in Governmental Operations -SJ 00257
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Operations, 04/18/07, 2:15 pm, 110-S
• CS by Governmental Operations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00491; CS read 1st time on 04/19/07 -SJ 00495
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Original reference(s) removed: Rules; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00567
• Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/HB 83 (Ch. 2007-189), CS/CS/HB 131 (Ch. 2007-190)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.