CS/SB 2752: Broward & Palm Beach Counties' Boundaries [RPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Operations ; Ring
Broward & Palm Beach Counties' Boundaries [RPCC]; extends & enlarges boundaries of Broward Co. to include certain lands in Palm Beach Co.; decreases boundaries of Palm Beach Co.; extends & enlarges corporate boundaries of City of Parkland in Broward Co. to annex specified unincorporated lands; supersedes specified special acts re annexation of unincorporated areas into municipalities; provides for payment or apportionment of public debt, etc. Amends 7.06,.50.
Last Action: 5/2/2007 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/HB 1315 -SJ 00847; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/HB 1315 (Ch. 2007-222) -SJ 00847
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Community Affairs; Governmental Operations; Judiciary -SJ 00193
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/12/07, 2:30 pm, 412-K
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Community Affairs (514400); YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00404
• Now in Governmental Operations -SJ 00404; On Committee agenda-- Governmental Operations, 04/18/07, 2:15 pm, 110-S
• CS by Governmental Operations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00507; CS read 1st time on 04/20/07 -SJ 00514
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00507
• Withdrawn from Judiciary -SJ 00702; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/HB 1315 -SJ 00847; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/HB 1315 (Ch. 2007-222) -SJ 00847
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.