CS/HB 1315: Broward & Palm Beach Counties' Boundaries [RPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Government Efficiency & Accountability Council ; Hasner ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Machek
Broward & Palm Beach Counties' Boundaries [RPCC]; extends & enlarges boundaries of Broward Co. to include certain lands in Palm Beach Co.; decreases boundaries of Palm Beach Co.; extends & enlarges corporate boundaries of City of Parkland in Broward Co. to annex specified unincorporated lands; supersedes specified special acts re annexation of unincorporated areas into municipalities; provides for payment or apportionment of public debt, etc. Amends 7.06,.50.
Last Action: 6/26/2007 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-222
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 00092
• Referred to Government Efficiency & Accountability Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00183
• Referred to Urban & Local Affairs (GEA) by Government Efficiency & Accountability Council -HJ 00211
• Referral to Urban & Local Affairs (GEA) revoked by Government Efficiency & Accountability Council -HJ 00273; Now in Government Efficiency & Accountability Council
• On Council agenda-- Government Efficiency & Accountability Council, 04/11/07, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Government Efficiency & Accountability Council; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 00446
• CS read 1st time on 04/12/07 -HJ 00445; CS filed; Now in Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00445; On Council agenda-- Policy & Budget Council, 04/13/07, 10:00 am, 212-K
• Favorable by- Policy & Budget Council; YEAS 25 NAYS 0 -HJ 00462
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00462
• Placed on Special Order Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00763
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00807; CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 00807
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Community Affairs; Governmental Operations -SJ 00871; Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Governmental Operations -SJ 00847; Substituted for CS/SB 2752 -SJ 00847; Read 2nd time -SJ 00847
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00907; CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00907
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 01342
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-222
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.