HB 431: Tourist-oriented Directional Sign [EPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Pickens ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Patterson ; Ambler
Tourist-oriented Directional Sign [EPCC]; provides for establishment of Tourist-oriented Directional Sign Program in rural areas; specifies criteria for program; permits establishment of fees to offset costs; provides that directional sign site or location does not create proprietary or compensable interest; provides termination of directional sign permits & change in location sites; provides for adoption of rules. Creates 479.262.
Last Action: 5/22/2007 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-48
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council
• Referred to Tourism & Trade (EEI) by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council
• On Committee agenda-- Tourism & Trade (EEI), 02/22/07, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Tourism & Trade (EEI); YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Now in Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council
• Introduced, referred to Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council -HJ 00037; Referred to Tourism & Trade (EEI) by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council -HJ 00121; On Committee agenda-- Tourism & Trade (EEI), 02/22/07, 9:00 am, Reed Hall; Favorable by Tourism & Trade (EEI); YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -HJ 00132; Now in Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council -HJ 00132
• On Council agenda-- Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council, 04/20/07, 9:15 am, 404-H
• Favorable by- Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 00570; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00570
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00765; Read 3rd time -HJ 00765; Passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 00765
• In Messages; Received, referred to Transportation; Community Affairs; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00620
• Withdrawn from Transportation; Community Affairs; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00671; Substituted for SB 882 -SJ 00671; Read 2nd time -SJ 00671; Read 3rd time -SJ 00671; Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 00671; Immediately certified -SJ 00671
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 00851
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-48
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.