CS/HB 51: Health & Transition Services Program
GENERAL BILL by Healthcare Council ; Davis ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Sachs ; Heller ; Kreegel ; Hays ; Nehr ; Culp ; Bucher
Health & Transition Services Program; creates said program; assigns program for administrative purposes to Children's Medical Services in DOH; authorizes DOH to enter into certain contracts, contingent upon appropriation; provides purposes of program; delineates target population; describes participating service providers & services that they are to provide; creates operational site in designated locality in state; provides for expansion of program sites, etc.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 Senate - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Healthcare Council; Policy & Budget Council
• Referred to Health Quality (HC) by Healthcare Council
• Introduced, referred to Healthcare Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00013; Referred to Health Quality (HC) by Healthcare Council -HJ 00115
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality (HC), 03/20/07, 9:00 am, 306-H
• Recommendation: CS by Health Quality (HC); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00243
• Now in Healthcare Council -HJ 00243
• On Council agenda-- Healthcare Council, 03/27/07, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Healthcare Council; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 00323
• CS read 1st time on 04/02/07 -HJ 00316; CS filed; Now in Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00321
• On Council agenda-- Policy & Budget Council, 04/20/07, 1:00 pm, 212-K
• Favorable by- Policy & Budget Council; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 00570; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00570
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00813
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 00874
• Read 3rd time -HJ 01076; CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 01076
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.