CS/SB 56: Relief/Selva & Alcobar/Miami
CLAIM/LOCAL by Health Regulation ; Margolis
Relief/Selva & Alcobar/Miami; compensates Katherine Selva, a minor, by & through Maria Alcobar, as parent & natural guardian of Katherine Selva, by City of Miami for injuries sustained as result of negligence of City of Miami; provides conditions for payment; provides for payment of attorney's fees, costs, & lobbying fees. CLAIM: $2,425,000.
Last Action: 6/12/2007 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-266
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to The Special Master on Claim Bills
• Introduced, referred to The Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 00010
• Also referred to Health Regulation -SJ 00260
• Recommendation: Favorable by The Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 00257; Now in Health Regulation -SJ 00258
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 04/10/07, 2:00 pm, 401-S
• CS by- Health Regulation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00360; CS read 1st time on 04/12/07 -SJ 00363
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00360
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00666; Read 3rd time -SJ 00666; CS passed; YEAS 25 NAYS 8 -SJ 00666; Immediately certified -SJ 00666
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00891
• On Council agenda-- Policy & Budget Council, 04/30/07, 12:00 pm, 212-K; Favorable with 2 amendment(s) by- Policy & Budget Council; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -HJ 00903; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00903
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -HJ 00935; Read 2nd time -HJ 00936; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00936; Read 3rd time -HJ 00936; CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 1 -HJ 00936
• In returning messages
• Concurred -SJ 00862; CS passed as amended (764937); YEAS 31 NAYS 8 -SJ 00863; Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 00863
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-266
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.