CS/HB 645: Growth Management [SPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Policy & Budget Council ; Hays ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gibson ; Nelson ; Harrell ; Proctor ; McKeel ; Precourt ; Carroll ; Adams ; Zapata
Growth Management [SPCC]; revises eligibility criteria for High Growth District Capital Outlay Assistance Grant Program; revises provisions for allocating funds provided by General Appropriations Act to Public Education Capital Outlay & Debt Service Trust Fund. Amends 1013.738.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 House - In returning messages; Died in returning Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Schools & Learning Council; Policy & Budget Council
• Introduced, referred to Schools & Learning Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00050
• On Council agenda-- Schools & Learning Council, 03/27/07, 1:00 pm, 212-K
• Favorable by Schools & Learning Council; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 00305
• Now in Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00305
• On Council agenda-- Policy & Budget Council, 04/20/07, 1:00 pm, 212-K
• CS by- Policy & Budget Council; YEAS 29 NAYS 0 -HJ 00586
• CS read 1st time on 04/23/07 -HJ 00577; CS filed; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00584
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00669; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00669
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00774; CS passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 00774
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Finance and Tax; Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations -SJ 00690; Withdrawn from Education Pre-K - 12; Finance and Tax; Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations -SJ 00662; Substituted for CS/SB 680 -SJ 00662; Read 2nd time -SJ 00662; Amendment(s) adopted (965760, 861386, 853104) -SJ 00662; Read 3rd time -SJ 00662; CS passed as amended (965760, 861386, 853104); YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 00662; Immediately certified -SJ 00662
• In returning messages
• Amendment(s) to Senate amendment(s) adopted -HJ 01350; CS passed as amended; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 01352; Reconsidered -HJ 01381; Amendment(s) reconsidered, withdrawn -HJ 01381; Concurred in Senate amendment(s) as amended -HJ 01381; CS passed as amended; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 01381
• In returning messages; Refused to concur, requested House to recede -SJ 01277
• In returning messages; Died in returning Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.