CS/SB 76: Relief/Tunc/Miami Beach [LPCC]
CLAIM/LOCAL by Criminal Justice ; Margolis
Relief/Tunc/Miami Beach [LPCC]; provides for relief of Claude Tunc & Martine Tunc, individually & as co-personal representatives of estate of Stephanie Tunc, deceased, & Sandrine Tunc, sister of Stephanie Tunc, for death of Stephanie Tunc & injuries & damages sustained by Sandrine Tunc due to negligence of City of Miami Beach; provides for attorney's fees, lobbyist's fees, & costs. CLAIM: $1,300,000.
Last Action: 6/12/2007 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-270
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to The Special Master on Claim Bills
• Introduced, referred to The Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 00011
• Also referred to Criminal Justice -SJ 00260
• Recommendation: Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by The Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 00257; Now in Criminal Justice -SJ 00257
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 04/10/07, 9:00 am, 401-S
• CS by- Criminal Justice; YEAS 4 NAYS 3 -SJ 00330; CS read 1st time on 04/11/07 -SJ 00331
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00330
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00667; Read 3rd time -SJ 00667; CS passed; YEAS 29 NAYS 8 -SJ 00667; Immediately certified -SJ 00667
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00892
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for CS/HB 1043 -HJ 00920; Read 2nd time -HJ 00920; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00920; Read 3rd time -HJ 00940; CS passed as amended; YEAS 118 NAYS 1 -HJ 00940
• In returning messages
• Concurred -SJ 00866; CS passed as amended (353877); YEAS 31 NAYS 9 -SJ 00866; Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 00866
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-270
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.