CS/HB 897: Relief/Allen & Ingoldsby/Pinellas
CLAIMS/LOCAL BILL by Schools & Learning Council ; Peterman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Kriseman
Relief/Allen & Ingoldsby/Pinellas; compensates estate of Brooke Ingoldsby, deceased minor child of Michelle Allen, & Michelle Allen, parent & natural guardian of Brooke Ingoldsby, individually, by Pinellas Co. School Board; compensates estate of Brooke Ingoldsby, & Michelle Allen, individually, for wrongful death of Brooke Ingoldsby, which was due in part to negligent failure of county school bus driver to secure safety of children who exit school bus. CLAIM: $1,300,000.
Last Action: 5/1/2007 House - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/SB 74; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 74 (Ch. 2007-269) -HJ 00919
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Schools & Learning Council; Policy & Budget Council
• Introduced, referred to Schools & Learning Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00065
• On Council agenda-- Schools & Learning Council, 04/10/07, 9:00 am, 212-K
• CS by Schools & Learning Council; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 00398
• CS read 1st time on 04/11/07 -HJ 00394; CS filed
• Original reference(s) removed: Policy & Budget Council; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00569
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/SB 74; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 74 (Ch. 2007-269) -HJ 00919
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.