CS/HB 1193: Maternal and Child Health Programs [SPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Healthcare Council ; Rivera
Maternal and Child Health Programs [SPCC]; Requires DOH, in administering WIC, to compare costs of food items redeemed by certain vendors for purposes of meeting certain federal requirements; prohibits department from discontinuing certain generic products under certain circumstances; restricts funding of program to federal funds; provides for submission of budget amendments by department, etc.
Last Action: 5/8/2009 House - Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Healthcare Council; Policy & Budget Council
• Introduced, referred to Healthcare Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00096
• Referred to Health Quality (HC) by Healthcare Council -HJ 00207
• Referral to Health Quality (HC) revoked by Healthcare Council -HJ 00415; Now in Healthcare Council; On Council agenda-- Healthcare Council, 04/08/08, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Healthcare Council; YEAS 13 NAYS 4 -HJ 00683
• CS read 1st time on 04/18/08 -HJ 00677; CS filed; Now in Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00681
• On Council agenda-- Policy & Budget Council, 04/21/08, 1:00 pm, 212-K; Favorable by- Policy & Budget Council; YEAS 20 NAYS 6 -HJ 00712
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00712
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00798; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00798
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00997; CS passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 1 -HJ 00997
• In Messages; Received, referred to Health Policy; Governmental Operations; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00931; Withdrawn from Health Policy; Governmental Operations; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00926; Substituted for CS/CS/CS/SB 2652 -SJ 00926; Read 2nd time -SJ 00926
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00941; CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00941
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 01185
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Vetoed by Governor
• Veto Message received -HJ 00006
• Veto Message referred to Rules & Calendar Council -HJ 00177
• Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.