SB 1634: Wastewater Management [SPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Bennett
Wastewater Management [SPCC]; Provides that when a health advisory that prohibits swimming in beach waters is issued on the basis of the results of the bacteriological sampling of waters or when departmental rules or another law requires issuance of a health advisory that prohibits swimming in beach waters on the basis of such results, the Wastewater Compliance Evaluation Section of the DEP shall identify the source of the sewage contaminants, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2008 Senate - Died in Committee on General Government Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Regulation; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; General Government Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Health Regulation; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00100
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 04/08/08, 3:15 pm, 401-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Health Regulation (959626); YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00478
• Now in Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 00478
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 04/17/08, 2:00 pm, 401-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Environmental Preservation and Conservation (763372); YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00752
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00752
• Died in Committee on General Government Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.