CS/SB 2284: Homeowners' Associations [RPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Bennett
Homeowners' Associations [RPCC]; Authorizes the use of certain security systems by community development districts. Requires applicants for permits to construct stormwater management systems to demonstrate financial responsibility for the construction and operation of the systems. Allows property owners who are members of a homeowners' association to display a "for sale" sign on their property, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2008 Senate - Died in Committee on Community Affairs
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Community Affairs; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00262
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 04/03/08, 9:00 am, 401-S
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00479; CS read 1st time on 04/09/08 -SJ 00489
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2); Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00479
• Died in Committee on Community Affairs
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.