CS/SB 276: Food Donation by Public Food Service Establishment [EPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary ; Rich ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Haridopolos ; Jones ; King ; Dean ; Hill ; Geller ; Fasano ; Aronberg ; Gaetz ; Wise ; Baker ; Joyner ; Siplin ; Deutch ; Saunders ; Ring ; Bullard ; Dockery ; Wilson ; Atwater ; Alexander
Food Donation by Public Food Service Establishment [EPCC]; Designates this act as the "Jack Davis Florida Restaurant Lending a Helping Hand Act." Amends provisions regarding liability for canned or perishable food distributed free of charge. Expands the definition of "perishable food" to include foods that have been prepared at licensed public food service establishments, etc.
Last Action: 4/22/2008 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-25 -SJ 00744
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Judiciary
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 01/08/08, 9:30 am, 110-S
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0; Now in Judiciary
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 02/06/08, 3:30 pm, 110-S
• CS by- Judiciary; YEAS 11 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Introduced, referred to Regulated Industries; Judiciary -SJ 00019; On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 01/08/08, 9:30 am, 110-S; Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00130; Now in Judiciary -SJ 00130; On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 02/06/08, 3:30 pm, 110-S; CS by- Judiciary; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 00132; CS read 1st time on 03/04/08 -SJ 00123; Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2); Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00132
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00198
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00257; CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 00257
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00351
• Substituted for CS/HB 99 -HJ 00376; Read 2nd time -HJ 00376; Read 3rd time -HJ 00396; CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 00396
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00532
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 00643
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-25 -SJ 00744
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.