HB 461: Health Flex Plans [EPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Patronis ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Attkisson ; Coley ; Frishe ; Hasner ; Hooper ; Kreegel ; Nehr ; Planas ; Schenck ; Williams, T. ; Zapata
Health Flex Plans [EPCC]; Revises eligibility for enrollment in health flex plans; extends expiration of health flex plan program.
Last Action: 6/10/2008 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-118; See also CS/CS/SB 2534 (Ch. 2008-32)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Healthcare Council; Policy & Budget Council
• Referred to Health Innovation (HC) by Healthcare Council
• On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation (HC), 02/05/08, 9:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Health Innovation (HC); YEAS 9 NAYS 0; Now in Healthcare Council
• Introduced, referred to Healthcare Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00039; Referred to Health Innovation (HC) by Healthcare Council -HJ 00131; On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation (HC), 02/05/08, 9:30 am, Morris Hall; Favorable by Health Innovation (HC); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00140; Now in Healthcare Council -HJ 00140
• On Council agenda-- Healthcare Council, 03/18/08, 11:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Healthcare Council; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 00308
• Now in Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00308
• On Council agenda-- Policy & Budget Council, 03/25/08, 1:00 pm, 212-K
• Favorable by- Policy & Budget Council; YEAS 29 NAYS 1 -HJ 00345; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00345
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00534
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00620; Passed; YEAS 107 NAYS 2 -HJ 00620
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Banking and Insurance; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00974
• Withdrawn from Banking and Insurance; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 01080; Substituted for SB 1022 -SJ 01080; Read 2nd time -SJ 01080
• Read 3rd time -SJ 01100; Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 01100
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 01819
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-118; See also CS/CS/SB 2534 (Ch. 2008-32)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.