SB 60: Relief/Adrian Fuentes/South Broward Hospital Dist. [SPCC]
CLAIM/LOCAL by Ring
Relief/Adrian Fuentes/South Broward Hospital Dist. [SPCC]; Provides relief for Adrian Fuentes, a minor, by and through his parents and natural guardians, Luz Fuentes and Jose Fuentes for injuries and damages sustained as a result of the negligence of the South Broward Hospital District, d/b/a Memorial Hospital Primary Care Center. Provides for payment to a special needs trust established for the care and benefit of Adrian Fuentes, etc. CLAIM: $1,600,000.
Last Action: 5/19/2008 - Signed by Officers and presented to Governor; Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-265
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to The Special Master on Claim Bills
• Introduced, referred to The Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 00008
• Also referred to Health Regulation -SJ 00347
• Recommendation: Favorable by The Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 00345; Now in Health Regulation -SJ 00345
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 04/01/08, 3:30 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by- Health Regulation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00390
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00390
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00512
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00541; Passed; YEAS 31 NAYS 8 -SJ 00541
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00968
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 01180; Read 3rd time -HJ 01180; Passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 01180
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 01094
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor; Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-265
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.