CS/SB 64: Relief/Brian Daiagi/SFWMD [RPCC]
CLAIM/LOCAL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Diaz de la Portilla
Relief/Brian Daiagi/SFWMD [RPCC]; Provides relief for Brian Daiagi for injuries and damages he suffered due to the negligence of the South Florida Water Management District, etc. CLAIM: $3,908,617.
Last Action: 4/29/2008 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/HB 787 -SJ 00956; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/HB 787 (Ch. 2008-269) -SJ 00956
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to The Special Master on Claim Bills
• Introduced, referred to The Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 00009
• Also referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 00481; Recommendation: Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by The Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 00520; Now in Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 00520
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 04/22/08, 1:00 pm, 401-S
• CS by- Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00754; CS read 1st time on 04/23/08 -SJ 00755
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2); Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00754
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/HB 787 -SJ 00956; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/HB 787 (Ch. 2008-269) -SJ 00956
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.