SB 784: Local Telecommunications Services [RPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Bennett
Local Telecommunications Services [RPCC]; Repeals the provisions relating to procedures for seeking a stay from the Florida Public Service Commission of a price reduction for basic local telecommunications services, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2008 House - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Communications and Public Utilities
• On Committee agenda-- Communications and Public Utilities, 02/21/08, 9:00 am, 301-S
• Favorable by- Communications and Public Utilities; YEAS 9 NAYS 0; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Introduced, referred to Communications and Public Utilities -SJ 00048; On Committee agenda-- Communications and Public Utilities, 02/21/08, 9:00 am, 301-S; Favorable by- Communications and Public Utilities; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00131; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00131
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00424
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00454; Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00454
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.