CS/SB 1644: Micro-Targeted Technology Commercialization Act [WPSC]
GENERAL BILL by Commerce ; Ring
Micro-Targeted Technology Commercialization Act [WPSC]; Creates said act. Provides that the purpose of the act is to promote the commercialization of certain technologies by startup and early stage companies in this state. Creates the Micro-Targeted Technology Commercialization Credit Transfer Program. Requires that the Institute for the Commercialization of Public Research identify examples of micro-targeted technology and compile a list of the technology for the OTTED, etc. APPROPRIATION: $22,000,000.
Last Action: 5/2/2009 Senate - Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration; Died in Committee on Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Commerce; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Finance and Tax; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means
• Introduced, referred to Commerce; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Finance and Tax; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means -SJ 00100
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce, 03/25/09, 8:00 am, 401-S
• CS by Commerce; YEAS 8 NAYS 2 -SJ 00252; CS read 1st time on 04/01/09 -SJ 00262
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 00252
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/07/09, 8:00 am, 110-S
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00338
• Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 00338; On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 04/15/09, 9:45 am, 301-S
• Favorable by Finance and Tax; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00395; Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00395
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration; Died in Committee on Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.