CS/HB 1059: Pub. Rec./Examination Techniques & Procedures/DFS [CPSC]
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Affairs Policy Committee ; Domino
Pub. Rec./Examination Techniques & Procedures/DFS [CPSC]; Provides exemption from public records requirements for information that would reveal examination techniques & procedures used by OFR pursuant to Florida Securities & Investor Protection Act; provides for retroactive application of exemption; provides exception to exemption; provides for future review & repeal of exemption; provides statement of public necessity.
Last Action: 5/11/2010 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2010-65
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Affairs Policy (EDCA); Insurance, Business, & Financial Affairs Policy (GGPC); Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council
• Introduced, referred to Governmental Affairs Policy (EDCA); Insurance, Business, & Financial Affairs Policy (GGPC); Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council -HJ 00094
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Governmental Affairs Policy (EDCA), 03/17/10, 9:00 am, 306-H
• CS by Governmental Affairs Policy (EDCA); YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 00342
• CS read 1st time on 03/18/10 -HJ 00337; Pending review of CS under Rule 7.20
• Now in Insurance, Business, & Financial Affairs Policy (GGPC) -HJ 00351
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance, Business, & Financial Affairs Policy (GGPC), 03/25/10, 2:45 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Insurance, Business, & Financial Affairs Policy (GGPC); YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 00409
• Now in Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council -HJ 00409
• On Council agenda-- Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council, 04/07/10, 8:00 am, 404-H
• Favorable by- Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 00647; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00647
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00878
• Read 3rd time -HJ 01024; CS passed; YEAS 109 NAYS 0 -HJ 01025
• In Messages; Received -SJ 00802; Referred to Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 00802
• Withdrawn from Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 00883; Substituted for CS/SB 2230 -SJ 00883; Read 2nd time -SJ 00883; Read 3rd time -SJ 00883; CS passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 00883
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 01177
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 01700
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2010-65
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.