CS/CS/HB 1307: State Financial Matters [GPSC]
GENERAL BILL by Economic Development and Community Affairs Policy Council ; Governmental Affairs Policy Committee ; Schenck
State Financial Matters [GPSC]; Provides for excess account balances in Public Employee Optional Retirement Program when employee transfers to defined benefit program; establishes forfeiture account in Public Employee Retirement Program TF; requires that SBA create audit committee for specified purposes; requires that contract for investment advisor or manager include standard of conduct, etc.
Last Action: 6/1/2010 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2010-180
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 00117
• Referred to Governmental Affairs Policy (EDCA); Government Operations Appropriations (CGHC); Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council -HJ 00205
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Affairs Policy (EDCA), 03/10/10, 8:00 am, 306-H
• CS by Governmental Affairs Policy (EDCA); YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 00303
• CS read 1st time on 03/16/10 -HJ 00300; Pending review of CS under Rule 7.20
• Now in Government Operations Appropriations (CGHC) -HJ 00340
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Appropriations (CGHC), 03/26/10, 8:30 am, 116-K
• Favorable by Government Operations Appropriations (CGHC); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00409; Now in Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council -HJ 00409
• On Council agenda-- Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council, 04/07/10, 8:00 am, 404-H
• CS/CS by- Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 00648
• CS read 1st time on 04/08/10 -HJ 00644; Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.20
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00655
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00747; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00747
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00772; CS passed as amended; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 00772
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 00800; Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Community Affairs; General Government Appropriations; Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means -SJ 00801; Withdrawn from Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Community Affairs; General Government Appropriations; Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means -SJ 00786; Substituted for CS/CS/CS/SB 1078 -SJ 00787; Read 2nd time -SJ 00787
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00812; Amendment(s) adopted (556716) -SJ 00813; CS passed as amended (556716); YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 00813
• In returning messages
• Amendment(s) to Senate amendment(s) adopted -HJ 01310; Concurred in Senate amendment(s) as amended -HJ 01310; CS passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 01310
• In returning messages; Concurred (493411) -SJ 01185; CS passed as amended (493411); YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 01185
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 01694
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2010-180
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.