CS/CS/SB 1516: State-owned Lands [WPSC]
GENERAL BILL by Policy and Steering Committee on Ways and Means ; General Government Appropriations ; Baker
State-owned Lands [WPSC]; Requires the property appraiser to physically inspect any parcel of state-owned real property upon the request of the taxpayer or owner. Requires the DMS to maintain an automated inventory of all facilities owned, leased, rented, or otherwise occupied or maintained by any agency of the state, the judicial branch, or a water management district. Implements the comprehensive state-owned real property system, etc. APPROPRIATION: $320,000.
Last Action: 11/17/2010 - Chapter No. 2010-280
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to General Government Appropriations; Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means; Rules
• Introduced, referred to General Government Appropriations; Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means; Rules -SJ 00107
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 03/19/10, 8:30 am, 401-S
• CS by General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00280; CS read 1st time on 03/22/10 -SJ 00292; Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Rules; Now in Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means -SJ 00308; On Committee agenda-- Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means, 03/25/10, 1:30 pm, 412-K
• CS/CS by- Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -SJ 00351; CS read 1st time on 03/30/10 -SJ 00359
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00351
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00384; Amendment(s) adopted (780050) -SJ 00384; Read 3rd time -SJ 00385; CS passed as amended (780050); YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 00385; Immediately certified -SJ 00385; Requests House concur or failing to concur appoint conference cmte -SJ 00407
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 00473; Referred to Calendar -HJ 00473
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00505; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00506; Read 3rd time -HJ 00508; CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 00508; Immediately certified -HJ 00526; Passed the Senate bill as amended by House and we accede to conference -HJ 00526
• In returning messages
• Conference Committee appointed: Senators Alexander, Chair; Haridopolos, Vice Chair; Altman, Bennett, Justice, Ring, Storms, At Large; Criminal & Civil Justice: Crist, Chair; Jones, Joyner, Villalobos, Wilson; Education Pre-K-12: Wise, Chair; Bullard, Detert, Garcia, Richter, Siplin; General Government: Baker, Chair; Aronberg, Dean, Lawson, Oelrich; Health & Human Services: Peaden, Chair; Gaetz, Haridopolos, Negron, Rich, Sobel; Higher Education: Lynn, Chair; Constantine, Gelber, Thrasher; Trans & Econ Development: Fasano, Chair; Diaz de la Portilla, Dockery, Gardiner, Hill, Smith -SJ 00648
• Conference Committee appointed: Rivera, Flores, Bullard, Clarke-Reed, Coley, Fresen, Kiar, Legg, Stargel, Proctor, Brise, Burgin, Jones, McKeel, O'Toole, Reed, Glorioso, Gibson, Jenne, Horner, Hukill, Murzin, Rogers, Schenck, Adams, Eisnaugle, Holder, Kreegel, Porth, Rouson, Soto, Tobia, Hays, Abruzzo, Braynon, Gonzalez, Nelson, Ray, Workman, Williams, A., Grimsley, Chestnut, Ford, Frishe, Hudson, Roberson, Y., Skidmore, Thompson, N., Poppell, Bembry, Boyd, Brandenburg, Crisafulli, Plakon, Precourt, Williams, T., Bogdanoff, Aubuchon, Bernard, Carroll, Dorworth, Patronis, Fitzgerald, Thurston, Galvano, Gibbons, Hasner, Lopez-Cantera, Reagan, Sands, Thompson, G., Weatherford, McBurney -HJ 00735
• Conference Committee Report received -SJ 01193; Conference Committee Report adopted -SJ 01197; Passed as amended by Conference Committee Report (179258); YEAS 37 NAYS 2 -SJ 01197
• In returning messages; Conference Committee Report received -HJ 01674; Conference Committee Report adopted -HJ 01674; Passed as amended by Conference Committee Report; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 01678
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 01586
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Vetoed by Governor
• Veto Message received (2010-C) -SJ 00004; Veto Message referred to Rules -SJ 00005
• Withdrawn from Rules; Veto overridden; YEAS 38 NAYS 1
• In Messages; Recommended override veto; Veto overridden; YEAS 116 NAYS 1
• Became Law, Governor's Veto notwithstanding -SJ 00015
• Chapter No. 2010-280
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.