CS/CS/SB 2232: Guaranty Associations [CPSC]
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Banking and Insurance ; Richter
Guaranty Associations [CPSC]; Expands an exemption from the applicability of certain provisions of state law to include workers' compensation claims under employer liability coverage. Provides that certain provisions of state law do not prohibit the furnishing of certain information in a form prepared by the Florida Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association upon the request of a policyholder or applicant for insurance, etc.
Last Action: 4/21/2010 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00669; Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 159 -SJ 00669; Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 159 (Ch. 2010-49) -SJ 00669
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; General Government Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Banking and Insurance; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00151
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 04/07/10, 10:15 am, 412-K
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00552; CS read 1st time on 04/14/10 -SJ 00565
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00552; On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/13/10, 2:45 pm, 401-S
• CS/CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00600; CS read 1st time on 04/15/10 -SJ 00611
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00600
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00669; Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 159 -SJ 00669; Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 159 (Ch. 2010-49) -SJ 00669
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.