CS/CS/CS/HB 665: Affordable Housing [EPSC]
GENERAL BILL by Economic Development and Community Affairs Policy Council ; Full Appropriations Council on Education and Economic Development ; Military and Local Affairs Policy Committee ; Aubuchon ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Abruzzo ; Bovo ; Brandenburg ; Brisé ; Burgin ; Carroll ; Fitzgerald ; Gaetz ; Hukill ; Mayfield ; Nehr ; Pafford ; Planas ; Randolph ; Roberson, Y ; Steinberg ; Williams ; Williams, T. ; Zapata
Affordable Housing [EPSC]; Provides housing finance authority with additional purpose for which it may exercise power to borrow; revises provisions relating to local comprehensive plans to authorize inclusion of element for affordable housing for certain seniors; provides for disposition of real property by local government for certain purposes, etc.
Last Action: 4/30/2010 House - In returning messages; Died in returning Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Military & Local Affairs Policy (EDCA); Full Appropriations Council on Education & Economic Development; Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council
• On Committee agenda-- Military & Local Affairs Policy (EDCA), 03/03/10, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• Introduced, referred to Military & Local Affairs Policy (EDCA); Full Appropriations Council on Education & Economic Development; Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council -HJ 00061; On Committee agenda-- Military & Local Affairs Policy (EDCA), 03/03/10, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Military & Local Affairs Policy (EDCA); YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 00218
• CS read 1st time on 03/04/10 -HJ 00216; Pending review of CS under Rule 7.20
• Now in Full Appropriations Council on Education & Economic Development -HJ 00225
• On Council agenda-- Full Appropriations Council on Education & Economic Development, 03/18/10, 1:30 pm, Webster Hall
• CS/CS by Full Appropriations Council on Education & Economic Development; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 00359
• CS read 1st time on 03/22/10 -HJ 00355; Pending review of CS under Rule 7.20
• Now in Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council -HJ 00378
• On Council agenda-- Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council, 04/07/10, 8:00 am, 404-H
• CS/CS/CS by- Economic Development & Community Affairs Policy Council; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 00662
• CS read 1st time on 04/12/10 -HJ 00658
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00661
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.20
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00878; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00878
• Read 3rd time -HJ 01025; CS passed as amended; YEAS 107 NAYS 0 -HJ 01026
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 00873; Referred to Community Affairs; Finance and Tax -SJ 00873
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Finance and Tax -SJ 00914; Substituted for CS/CS/SB 262 -SJ 00915; Read 2nd time -SJ 00915
• Read 3rd time -SJ 01051; Amendment(s) adopted (593404) -SJ 01051; CS passed as amended (593404); YEAS 31 NAYS 6 -SJ 01052
• In returning messages; Was taken up -HJ 01279; Refused to concur, requested Senate to recede -HJ 01280
• In returning messages
• Refused to recede, requests House to concur -SJ 01249, -SJ 01250
• In returning messages; Died in returning Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.