CS/SB 150: Career and Education Planning
GENERAL BILL by Commerce and Tourism ; Smith
Career and Education Planning; Revises the general requirements for middle grades promotion to require that a course in career and education planning explore the Florida Career Clusters.
- Education Pre-K - 12 (ED)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Commerce and Tourism; Budget -SJ 22
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 02/21/11, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Education Pre-K - 12; YEAS 3 NAYS 0 -SJ 117
• Now in Commerce and Tourism -SJ 117
• Introduced -SJ 22
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 04/12/11, 9:15 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 470
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Budget -SJ 470
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 473
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Budget
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.