SB 2168: Ratification of Rules
GENERAL BILL by Health Regulation
Ratification of Rules; Ratifies specified rules for the sole and exclusive purpose of satisfying any condition on effectiveness established by s. 120.541(3), F.S., which requires ratification of any rule that meets any of the specified thresholds that may likely have an adverse impact or excessive regulatory cost.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 House - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Regulation (HR)
• SPB 7232 submitted as a committee bill (SB 2168) by Health Regulation
• Introduced -SJ 408
• Referred to Health Regulation -SJ 408
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 04/12/11, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Health Regulation; YEAS 11 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 469
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 602
• Read 3rd time -SJ 602
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 603
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.