HB 4153: Florida Business and Education Collaborative
GENERAL BILL by Stargel
Florida Business and Education Collaborative; Repeals provisions which establish & provide responsibilities of Florida Business & Education Collaborative.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 House - Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7151 (Ch. 2011-177)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to K-20 Competitiveness Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 138
• Introduced -HJ 138
• On Committee agenda-- K-20 Competitiveness Subcommittee, 03/17/11, 3:15 pm, 306 HOB
• Favorable by K-20 Competitiveness Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 261
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 261
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 04/05/11, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Education Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 416
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 416
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7151 (Ch. 2011-177)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.