CS/HB 465: Florida Veterans' Hall of Fame
GENERAL BILL by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee ; Harrell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Abruzzo ; Corcoran ; Costello ; Ford ; Gaetz ; Holder ; Metz ; Renuart ; Schwartz ; Slosberg ; Snyder ; Steube ; Young
Florida Veterans' Hall of Fame; Establishes Florida Veterans' Hall of Fame; provides for administration by DVA; designates location; provides procedures for nomination, selection, & induction.
• Referred to Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 45
• On Committee agenda-- Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee, 02/23/11, 1:00 pm, 116 Knott Building
• Favorable by Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 151
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 151
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/08/11, 3:15 pm, Webster Hall
• Introduced -HJ 45
• CS by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 188
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 185
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 209
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 03/17/11, 8:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 260
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 260
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 953
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 996
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 996
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 713
• Referred to Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 713
• Withdrawn from Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 744
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 520 -SJ 744
• Read 2nd time -SJ 744
• Read 3rd time -SJ 744
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 744
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1102
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-168
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.