CS/SB 480: Florida Endowment for Vocational Rehabilitation
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Wise
Florida Endowment for Vocational Rehabilitation; Removes a provision that requires the State Board of Administration to invest and reinvest moneys in the endowment fund for the Florida Endowment for Vocational Rehabilitation. Requires that a specified percent of the remainder of all civil penalties received by a county court and after distribution pursuant to ch. 318, F.S., be remitted to the Department of Revenue on a monthly basis, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2011 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 811 (Ch. 2011-118) -SJ 729
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Higher Education (HE)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Budget Subcommittee on Higher Education Appropriations (BHI)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Higher Education; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 43
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/21/11, 1:45 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 118
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Higher Education -SJ 118
• On Committee agenda-- Higher Education, 03/09/11, 3:15 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 43
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 114
• Favorable by Higher Education; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 185
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 185
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/23/11, 3:15 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 286
• Now in Budget -SJ 286
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Higher Education Appropriations -SJ 473
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Higher Education Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Higher Education Appropriations, 04/13/11, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on Higher Education Appropriations; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 468
• Now in Budget -SJ 468
• Withdrawn from Budget -SJ 540
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/03/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 729
• Amendment(s) adopted (501034) -SJ 729
• Substituted CS/HB 811 -SJ 729
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 811 (Ch. 2011-118) -SJ 729
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.