CS/SB 90: Local Government
GENERAL BILL by Education Pre-K - 12 ; Gaetz
Local Government; Clarifies that certain assessments must be approved by a majority vote of certain voting electors. Requires a plan of a county or municipality to improve the efficiency, accountability, and coordination of the delivery of local government services to include a plan for the consolidation of all administrative direction and support services if the county or municipality is subject to review and oversight by the Governor, etc.
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Education Pre-K - 12 (ED)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations (BEA)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Education Pre-K - 12; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 19
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/11/11, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable with 2 amendment(s) by Community Affairs (464888, 405462); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 117
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Amendments)
• Now in Education Pre-K - 12 -SJ 117
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 02/21/11, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12; YEAS 3 NAYS 0 -SJ 118
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 118
• Introduced -SJ 19
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12 read 1st time -SJ 109
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/23/11, 3:15 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 286
• Now in Budget -SJ 286
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations -SJ 473
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations, 04/13/11, 9:15 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 468
• Now in Budget -SJ 468
• Withdrawn from Budget -SJ 540
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/03/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 728
• Amendment(s) adopted (712690) -SJ 728
• Read 3rd time -SJ 728
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 728
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.