HB 951: Recording of Real Property Documents
GENERAL BILL by Albritton
Recording of Real Property Documents; Establishes that real property electronic documents accepted for recordation are validly recorded; provides legislative intent; provides for prospective & retroactive application.
• Referred to Civil Justice Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 83
• Introduced -HJ 83
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 03/14/11, 4:00 pm, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 239
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 239
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 03/24/11, 8:00 am, 404 HOB
• Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 314
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 314
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/14/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 633
• Read 3rd time -HJ 633
• Passed; YEAS 119 NAYS 0 -HJ 633
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 575
• Referred to Judiciary; Banking and Insurance; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 575
• Withdrawn from Judiciary; Banking and Insurance; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 634
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 1072 -SJ 634
• Read 2nd time -SJ 634
• Read 3rd time -SJ 634
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 634
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1003
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-173
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.