SB 1232: OGSR/Personal Injury Protection and Property Damage Liability Insurance Policies
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance
OGSR/Personal Injury Protection and Property Damage Liability Insurance Policies; Amending provisions relating to a public records exemption for personal identifying information and policy numbers in personal injury protection and property damage liability insurance policies; saving the exemption from repeal under the Open Government Sunset Review Act; deleting a provision providing for the repeal of the exemption, etc.
Last Action: 2/29/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7033 (Ch. 2012-219)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
• SPB 7026 submitted as a committee bill (SB 1232) by Banking and Insurance
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 136
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 01/19/12, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• Introduced -SJ 136
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 01/26/12, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 279
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 279
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/16/12, 1:45 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 523
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 523
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/27/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 697
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 718
• Substituted HB 7033 -SJ 718
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7033 (Ch. 2012-219)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.