CS/CS/SB 1252: Business and Professional Regulation
GENERAL BILL by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations ; Regulated Industries ; Jones ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz
Business and Professional Regulation; Authorizing credit for the sale of tobacco products to be extended to a retail dealer under specified conditions; limiting to the Department of Business and Professional Regulation the authority to reinstate a license that has become void under certain circumstances; authorizing distance learning courses as an acceptable alternative to classroom instruction for renewal of a real estate instructor permit; revising procedures for cosmetology licensure by endorsement, etc.
Last Action: 3/8/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 887 (Ch. 2012-72), CS/HB 517 (Ch. 2012-61), CS/CS/CS/HB 599 (Ch. 2012-174), CS/CS/SB 704 (Ch. 2012-13) -SJ 1004
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations (BGA)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Criminal Justice; Budget -SJ 137
• Introduced -SJ 137
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 02/02/12, 3:15 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 326
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Criminal Justice
• Remaining references corrected to Budget -SJ 341
• Now in Budget
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations -SJ 328
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 332
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations, 02/28/12, 10:45 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 743
• Now in Budget -SJ 743
• CS/CS by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 751
• Withdrawn from Budget -SJ 805
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 805
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1004
• Amendment(s) adopted (831330) -SJ 1004
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 887 -SJ 1004
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 887 (Ch. 2012-72), CS/HB 517 (Ch. 2012-61), CS/CS/CS/HB 599 (Ch. 2012-174), CS/CS/SB 704 (Ch. 2012-13) -SJ 1004
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.