SB 148: Community Redevelopment
GENERAL BILL by Bullard
Community Redevelopment; Expanding the definition of the term “blighted area” to include land previously used as a military facility and adjacent to a county-owned zoological park, etc.
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Budget -SJ 19
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 10/04/11, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 111
• Now in Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security -SJ 111
• On Committee agenda-- Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 10/18/11, 8:30 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 110
• Now in Budget -SJ 110
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 108
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax
• Introduced -SJ 19
• Withdrawn from Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Budget -SJ 956
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 956
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/09/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1270
• Amendment(s) adopted (727934) -SJ 1270
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1270
• Passed as amended; YEAS 37 NAYS 1 -SJ 1270
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.