The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
SB 1558: Leadership Board for Applied Research and Public Service
GENERAL BILL by Evers
Leadership Board for Applied Research and Public Service; Repealing a provision which creates the Leadership Board for Applied Research and Public Service, etc.
- Higher Education (HE)
- Budget Subcommittee on Higher Education Appropriations (BHI)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Higher Education; Budget -SJ 159
• Introduced -SJ 159
• On Committee agenda-- Higher Education, 01/31/12, 15 minutes after recess of session, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Higher Education; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 314
• Now in Budget -SJ 314
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Higher Education Appropriations -SJ 327
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Higher Education Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Higher Education Appropriations, 02/28/12, 2:15 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on Higher Education Appropriations; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 721
• Now in Budget -SJ 721
• Died in Budget
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.