SB 228: Veterinary Practice
GENERAL BILL by Latvala ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Sachs
Veterinary Practice; Defining the term “limited service veterinary vaccination clinic” as it relates to veterinary medical practice; revising terminology; requiring that the Board of Veterinary Medicine establish minimum standards for limited service veterinary vaccination clinics rather than limited service veterinary medical practices; deleting provisions that limit the practice privileges of out-of-state or foreign veterinarians who are in this state for a specific sporting event, etc.
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations (BGA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Budget -SJ 25
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 10/17/11, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 110
• Now in Budget -SJ 110
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations -SJ 109
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations, 12/08/11, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 110
• Now in Budget -SJ 110
• Introduced -SJ 25
• Died in Budget
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.