CS/HB 267: East Naples Fire Control and Rescue District, Collier County
LOCAL BILL by Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee ; Hudson
East Naples Fire Control and Rescue District, Collier County; Amends district charter; provides for incorporation; provides that district is independent special district; provides for charter amendments; revises boundaries; provides for annexation; revises provisions relating to board of commissioners; revises board duties, powers, & authority; revises powers of district; provides for financing of district; provides savings clause for district's millage authority; provides for bonds; provides for reimbursement to county when referendum is required; provides for impact fees; provides for collection & disbursement of such fees; provides for deposit of taxes, assessments, & fees & authority to disburse funds; provides for elections; requires district planning; provides for immunity from tort liability; provides for dissolution procedures; provides for exemption from taxation; provides for liberal construction; provides for severability.
• Referred to Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Committee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee, 12/07/11, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 179
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Finance and Tax Committee
• CS referred to Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 169
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 169
• Introduced -HJ 27
• CS by Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 163
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 02/01/12, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 454
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 454
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 890
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 937
• CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 938
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 760
• Referred to Rules -SJ 760
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 799
• Placed on Local Calendar, 03/05/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 799
• Read 3rd time -SJ 799
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 799
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1096
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-231
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.