CS/HB 465: District School Board Bonds
GENERAL BILL by PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee ; Diaz ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bullard ; Campbell ; Fresen ; Fullwood
District School Board Bonds; Revises provisions relating to issuance & retirement of bonds.
• Referred to PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Committee; Appropriations Committee -HJ 47
• Introduced -HJ 47
• On Committee agenda-- PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/31/12, 12:30 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 322
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 312
• Now in Finance and Tax Committee -HJ 451
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Committee, 02/07/12, 3:45 pm, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Finance and Tax Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 549
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 549
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/15/12, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 670
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 670
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/22/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 711
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 758
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 1 -HJ 758
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 816
• Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Budget -SJ 816
• Withdrawn from Education Pre-K - 12; Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Budget -SJ 1065
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 1065
• Substituted for CS/SB 750 -SJ 1065
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1065
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1065
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 1065
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1244
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-52
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.